Saturday, July 4, 2020

This Is My Collections (80s)

(They long to be) Close to you - Gwen Guthrie.mp3
A little love `94 - Ceejay.mp3
A night to remember (M&M Mix) - Shalamar.mp3
A taste of love - Den Harrow.mp3
ABC of kissing - Richard John Smith.mp3
All over the world - Chuck Jackson.mp3
Amsterdam - Cora.mp3
An everlasting love - Mondo Kane.mp3
Angelina - PSY.mp3
Asia - MO.mp3
Autumn leaves - Illustion Orchestra.mp3
Back in the groove - Frankie Johnson.mp3
Better than you (21 inch) - Lisa Keith.mp3
Boyish Days - The Care.mp3
Boys do fall in love - Robin Gibb.mp3
Breakout - Swing Out Sisters.mp3
Breakout (Euromix) - Swing Out Sisters.mp3
Bringing home the ashes - Wild Swans.mp3
Build me up, buttercup - Torch.mp3
Can't get enugh of your love babe - Big Tony.mp3
Capital tropical - Two Man Sound.mp3
Catch me I'm falling - Real Life.mp3
Celebrate the world - Womack & Womack.mp3
Charmeur latin - Agnes O.mp3
Circles - Atlantic Star.mp3
City lights - William Pitt.mp3
Clouds acroos the moon - Rah Band.mp3
Could it be I'm falling in love - Eddie Grant.mp3
Dance your way out to the door - Sharon Dee Clarke.mp3
Dancing easy - Funhouse.mp3
Dancing tight - Galaxy.mp3
Dechaine Moi - Chamfort.mp3
Digging your scene - Blow Monkeys.mp3
Do the hustle - Talko.mp3
Don't bother to knock - Cognac.mp3
Don't d it (bonus) - New Order.mp3
Don't do it - New Order.mp3
Down on the street - Shakatak.mp3
Due - Raf.mp3
Dying inside - Timmy Thomas.mp3
Everybreath you take - Gloria Gaynor.mp3
Features of love - Mike Francis.mp3
Feel so real - Stevie Arrington.mp3
Feels like heaven - Fiction Factory.mp3
Flamming sword - The Care.mp3
Forever lovers - Italian Boys.mp3
Friends - Amii Stewart.mp3
Give give give - Dance Aid.mp3
Give me - I Level.mp3
Give me a little inspiration - Brenda Holloway.mp3
Give me back my heart - Robin Wright.mp3
Give me just a little more time - Angela Clemmons.mp3
Half a minute (12 inch) - Matt Bianco.mp3
Harvest for the world - The Christians.mp3
Heaven I need - Three Degrees.mp3
Hypntized - Copyright.mp3
I just don't have the heart - Cliff Richards.mp3
I need your love - Masterboy.mp3
I'll be around - Terry Wells.mp3
I'll keep on loving you - Princess.mp3
I'm so happy - Julia & Co.mp3
I'm the one who really loves you - Austin Howard.mp3
Iko iko - The Belles Stars.mp3
In a big country - Big Country.mp3
In between days - The Cure.mp3
Into you - Giant Steps.mp3
It aint fair - Edwin Starr.mp3
Just to see her - Smokey Robinson.mp3
Knock me off my feet - Nikki Heyward.mp3
La vie en rose - Grace Jones.mp3
Let me be your everything - Touch of Class.mp3
Let me in - Mike Francis.mp3
Let's get together tonight - Steve Walsh.mp3
Liberte - Gilbert Montagne.mp3
Life dance - Sonia Belolo.mp3
Look back over your shoulder - Archie Belles & The Drells.mp3
Losing my religion - REM.mp3
Love come down - Evelyn King.mp3
Love is contagious - Taja Sevele.mp3
Love moves in strange ways - Blue Zoo.mp3
Love together `89 - LA Mix.mp3
Love's theme - Barry White.mp3
Make it easy - Sybil.mp3
Make it easy n me (UK Mix) - Sybil.mp3
Message of love - Steve Allen.mp3
Mi quala idea - Pino D'Angio.mp3
More to lose - Seona Dancing.mp3
My cherie armor - Boney M.mp3
My heart keeps bruning - Blind Date.mp3
My male curiosity - Kid Creole & The Coconuts.mp3
Native New Yorker - Odyssey.mp3
Never mind - Colors.mp3
Never say you love me - David Lyme.mp3
New York Rio Tokyo - Trio Rio.mp3
New Yourk afternoon - Mondo Kane.mp3
Oh won't you tell me - Lian Ross .mp3
Our house - Madness.mp3
Out of touch - Daryl Hall & John Oates.mp3
Play time - Dan Eller.mp3
Posession Obsession - Daryl Hall & John Oates.mp3
Pump up the volume - MARRS.mp3
Punk Mix (Part I) - Various Artist.mp3
Rain or shine - Five Star.mp3
Reggae nights - GMT.mp3
Rock it - Herbie Hancock.mp3
Sahara nights - Fr David.mp3
Say a little prayer - Bomb the Bass.mp3
Seasons in the Sun - Tube.mp3
Seasons in the Sun (english).mp3
Simply Jesse (remix) - Rex Smith.mp3
Six, two, eight -  Europe.mp3
Soledad - Roe.mp3
Someone else - The Deuce.mp3
Sorry doesn't make it anymore (Stretch Mix) - Rah Band.mp3
Square rooms - Al Corley.mp3
Stay - Marx & Spencer.mp3
Stay with me - India.mp3
Storia - Michael Copson.mp3
Suddenly back to me - Mike Francis.mp3
Survivor - Belen Thomas.mp3
Sweet forbidden - Rah Band.mp3
Tell me tomorrow - Princess.mp3
Thank you my love - Imagination.mp3
The Flight (JT's Mix) - Perri.mp3
The hurt - Kalapana.mp3
The one I love - REM.mp3
The Real Wild House - Raoul Orellana.mp3
There's no stopping my heart - Ceejay.mp3
This is our time - Band of Gold.mp3
This time it's forever - Errol Band.mp3
Tighten up - Wally Jump Jr.mp3
Time and love - Tea for Two.mp3
Together - Amii Stewart.mp3
Tropique - Muriel Dacq.mp3
Trust - Reel Power.mp3
Two of us - LA News.mp3
Walking in rhythm - Lafleur.mp3
Welcome - Gino Latino.mp3
What do I do - Phil Fearon.mp3
Where's the love we used to know - Delegation.mp3
Wide boy - Nik Kershaw.mp3
You can say to everybody - Steve Clark.mp3
You to me are everything - The Real Thing.mp3
You'll never get to heaven - 54-46.mp3
Zoom (JT's remix) - Fat Larry's Band.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment