Sunday, May 5, 2013

Beatbreaker Bootleg Pack



Avicii vs Nicky Romero - I Could Be The One (OG Into Remix) (BB Edit)
Calvin Harris - I Need Your Love (BB & Xmind Symphonica Edit)
David Guetta Vs Albert Neve - Play Hard Vs Better Off Alone (BB Edit)
DYWC VS Sweet Disposition (Xmind Bootleg) (BB Edit)
Icona Pop - I Love It (BB & Pat C Bootleg)
Macklemore - Thrift Shop (House Bootleg) (BB Edit)
Macklemore Vs Showtek - Can't Hold Us (Slow Down) (BB Bootleg)
Nicky Romero - Make Some Symphonica Noise (BeatBreaker & Xmind Edit) (DIRTY)
Pitbull Vs Marco V - Feel This Walhalla (BeatBreaker Bootleg)
Pitbull Vs Steve1der - Dont Stop The Party (Shake Intro) (BB Edit)
Rihanna Vs Plastik Funk - Stay (Who) (BB Edit)
Sebastian Ingrosso - Reload (Vocal Mix) (BB & Xmind Clap Intro)
Will I Am Ft. Justin Bieber - That Power (Throwback) (BB Edit)
Will I Am Vs SikDuo- Scream & Shout (Boom) (BB Edit)
Zedd - Clarity (Torro Torro Mix) (BB Clap Intro)

No comments:

Post a Comment